Enrolments for the current year
Queen of Peace Primary School is happy to accept enrolment enquiries for Years 1–6 at any time during the year. Please contact Samantha St Leon in the school office for more information and to discuss the process of enrolment. Phone 9369 2581 or email email@example.com
Children are eligible for school if they turn five prior to 30 April in the year they attend. If your child was born 1 May 2018 – 30 April 2019 they are eligible to attend school in 2024.
The Holy Trinity Catholic Parish is in a major growth corridor in the Western suburbs of Melbourne and all five primary schools have a catchment area: Queen of Peace, Lumen Christi, Stella Maris, St Martin De Porres, St Mary of the Cross. Please click on the school’s link to ensure you currently reside in their zone. Applications will be considered in the following order of priority:
- Baptised Catholic children residing in Queen of Peace zone
- Brothers and sisters of students currently enrolled in the school
- Baptised children from Christian religions that share a special relationship with the history and traditions of the Catholic Church
- Non-Catholic children
Expression of Interest – Prep 2024
If you are interested in enrolling your child in Prep 2024 at Queen of Peace Primary School, please fill in an Expression of Interest Form and note that applications must be received by Friday 29 April 2023.
Enrolment Process & Timeline for Prep 2024
1. SCHOOL TOURS: 9:30-10am Wednesday 8, Thursday 9 and Tuesday 14 March. No need to pre-register or book. Please gather outside the school office at 9:25am.
2. APPLICATIONS OPEN: Monday 27 February 2023
3. APPLICATIONS CLOSE: Friday 28 April 2023
4. MEET WITH THE PRINCIPAL/DEPUTY PRINCIPAL: July/August
5. OFFER OF PLACE: Will be emailed.
6. ACCEPTANCE OF OFFER: Prep 2024 families must return the Enrolment Acceptance documentation to the school along with $100 Enrolment Acceptance Fee by Monday 4 September 2023. Please note that this amount will be credited to your family’s school account.
7. TRANSITION / ORIENTATION PROGRAM: At Queen of Peace this is usually held in mid November/early December. Details will be emailed to families early Term 4.
Queen of Peace Primary School’s Enrolment Policy is consistent with the Enrolment Policy for the Melbourne Archdiocese Catholic Schools (MACS) and adhered to by the five primary schools in the Holy Trinity Catholic Education Community.