Enrolments for the current year
Queen of Peace Primary School is happy to accept enrolment enquiries for Years 1–6 at any time during the year. Please contact Samantha St Leon in the school office for more information and to discuss the process of enrolment. Phone 9369 2581 or email email@example.com
Children are eligible for school if they turn five prior to 30 April in the year they attend. If your child was born 1 May 2017 – 30 April 2018 they are eligible to attend school in 2023.
The Holy Trinity Catholic Parish is in a major growth corridor in the Western suburbs of Melbourne and all five primary schools have a catchment area: Queen of Peace, Lumen Christi, Stella Maris, St Martin De Porres, St Mary of the Cross. Please click on the school’s link to ensure you currently reside in their zone. Applications will be considered in the following order of priority:
- Baptised Catholic children residing in Queen of Peace zone
- Brothers and sisters of students currently enrolled in the school
- Baptised children from Christian religions that share a special relationship with the history and traditions of the Catholic Church
- Non-Catholic children
Expression of Interest – Prep 2023
If you are interested in enrolling your child in Prep 2023 at Queen of Peace Primary School, please contact the school firstname.lastname@example.org to request an enrolment application pack and note that applications must be received by Friday 29 April 2022.
Enrolment Process & Timeline for Prep 2023
1. SCHOOL TOURS: Were held mid March
2. APPLICATIONS: From Wednesday 16 March 2022
3. APPLICATIONS CLOSED: Friday 29 April 2022
4. MEET WITH THE PRINCIPAL/DEPUTY PRINCIPAL: Families will be invited to meet with the Principal or Deputy Principal in July/August. Please note, depending on the number of applications received, some families may instead be advised they have been placed directly on the waiting list. Families with a child already attending the school will be notified shortly after this meeting if a place is available.
5. OFFER: An offer of a place will be emailed to successful applicants by Friday 2 September 2022. Subsequent second round offers may be emailed depending upon availability. All places are offered at the Principal’s discretion.
6. ACCEPTANCE OF OFFER: Prep 2023 families must return the Enrolment Acceptance documentation to the school along with $100 Enrolment Acceptance Fee by Wednesday 14 September 2022. Please note that this amount will be credited to your family’s school account. (Families applying for Years 1-6 must return the acceptance by the date specified on their Offer of Place).
7. TRANSITION / ORIENTATION PROGRAM: At Queen of Peace this is usually held in late October/November. Details will be emailed to families early Term 4.
Queen of Peace Primary School’s Enrolment Policy is consistent with the Enrolment Policy for the Melbourne Archdiocese Catholic Schools (MACS) and adhered to by the five primary schools in the Holy Trinity Catholic Education Community.