schoolinterviews.com.au is a simple, convenient and secure system for booking appointments for events such 3-Way Conversations or Literacy testing at the start of the school year. This replaces Parent Teacher Online (PTO), previously used by the school.
Student School Reports
School Reports are issued twice a year (at the end of semester 1 and 2). They are available for parents to view and download via nForma portal. All families will receive an automated email containing login details and instructions. The email will come from email@example.com, not the school. Please ensure that you check your junk/spam folder for an email from that address.
Enrolments for the current year
Queen of Peace Primary School is happy to accept enrolment enquiries for Years 1–6 at any time during the year. Please contact Samantha St Leon in the school office for more information and to discuss the process of enrolment. Phone 9369 2581 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Children are eligible for school if they turn five prior to 30 April in the year they attend. If your child was born 1 May 2018 – 30 April 2019 they are eligible to attend school in 2024.
The Holy Trinity Catholic Parish is in a major growth corridor in the Western suburbs of Melbourne and all five primary schools have a catchment area: Queen of Peace, Lumen Christi, Stella Maris, St Martin De Porres, St Mary of the Cross. Please click on the school’s link to ensure you currently reside in their zone. Applications will be considered in the following order of priority:
- Baptised Catholic children residing in Queen of Peace zone
- Brothers and sisters of students currently enrolled in the school
- Baptised children from Christian religions that share a special relationship with the history and traditions of the Catholic Church
- Non-Catholic children
Expression of Interest – Prep 2024
Enrolment applications have now closed. Please contact the school office with any queries.
Enrolment Process & Timeline for Prep 2024
1. SCHOOL TOURS: 9:30-10am Wednesday 8, Thursday 9 and Tuesday 14 March. No need to pre-register or book. Please gather outside the school office at 9:25am.
2. APPLICATIONS OPENED: Monday 27 February 2023
3. APPLICATIONS CLOSED: Friday 28 April 2023
4. MEET WITH THE PRINCIPAL/DEPUTY PRINCIPAL: w/c 14 August 2023
5. OFFER OF PLACE: To be emailed 22 August 2023
6. ACCEPTANCE OF OFFER: Prep 2024 families must return the Enrolment Acceptance documentation to the school along with $100 Enrolment Acceptance Fee by Monday 4 September 2023. Please note, this amount will be credited to your family’s school account.
7. TRANSITION / ORIENTATION PROGRAM: At Queen of Peace this is usually held in mid November/early December. Details will be emailed to families early Term 4.
Queen of Peace Primary School’s Enrolment Policy is consistent with the Enrolment Policy for the Melbourne Archdiocese Catholic Schools (MACS) and adhered to by the five primary schools in the Holy Trinity Catholic Education Community.